Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Writing: The letter to William.


Dear William
I got your letter you sent me and I hope that you recover quickly. I pray to you and James and bob for your safety . well a few days and I've missed you very much, the kids are fine and healthy eating plenty of food so has Bella, I feel so sad about what happened to you when a bullet went through your neck and out your ear And that your result is affecting you jaw  , and that's good to hear that you’re safe and cared for.

I wish that you would of been a little more careful than usual remember to take your time for when you go back to France from England your injury might take it time to fully recover and don’t rush.

I hope you get better very soon and the kids said hi and they love you very much.

well I will now conclude my love and alofa to you, James and bob wishing you all the best, we will see you soon at samoa said hi. Love Louis stowers, Bella and the kids... 

This letter is about William, James and bob. I am pretending to be Louis stowers into when Louis received a letter the William wrote so I'm responding back to him by pretending to be his brother Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment